Hello! My name is Jay Bell and I am a clinical manual therapist. My goal is to determine the root causes of musculoskeletal dsyfunction and pain in my clients and assist them is reclaiming an active, happy and healthy life.
Treating various pain conditions requires looking at movement and postural patterns as well as mechanically addressing tissue problems in the client. Various movement strategies can facilitate work being done in the office.
- Low Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sciatic Nerve Pain (Sciatica or Piriformis Syndrome)
- Upper Back tension and stiffness
- Shoulder Pain
- Runner’s Knee (Chondromalacia)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Postural Problems relating to desk work
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Recovery Therapy